This is a class to learn how to work with Cricut Design Space and how to use the machine to give you the best possible outcome. We’ll make one (1) shirt with various techniques, while you are walked through the entire process. You will learn tips and tricks along the way that will up your skill level quickly, as well as teach you how to streamline your processes
Cost: $60 course fee, includes 2 hours of instruction
Prework: Download and unzip file (link will be sent with registration confirmation)
- February AM: class meets Friday, February 17th from 10:00am-12:00pm
- February PM: class meets Friday, February 17th from 7:00-9:00pm
- March WKD: class meets Saturday, March 11th from 12:00-2:00pm
- April AM: class meets Monday, April 3rd from 10:00am-12:00pm
- April PM: class meets Monday, April 3rd from 7:00-9:00pm
For questions, email us at [email protected] with CRICUT HTV in the subject line.
- Cricut (Explore Air, Maker, or Joy)
- Green Mat (size that fits your machine)
- regular or fine cut blade
- Two (2) colors of HTV*
- Weeding tool
- Download and unzip file (download link will be sent with registration confirmation)
*You can get Cricut or Siser (pronounced SEE zer) at Michaels, Joann, Hobby Lobby, or Walmart. Shannan’s favorite place to get vinyl and by far the cheapest is PerfecPress HTV. Not only do they have a website, but they have a showroom that is open to the public located at 1855 Beaver Ridge Circle, Suite D Norcross, Ga 30071.