Looking for a great road trip project? English Paper Piecing doesn’t require a machine and can go with you anywhere.
Prerequisite: This class is great for a beginners.
Class Fee: $80 class fee, includes 2 hours of instruction, and starter kit of foundation papers
Click on the calendar icon 🗓 next to your preferred classes to add the dates to your digital calendar.
- July PM: class meets Thursday July 20th from 7:00-9:00pm 🗓
- August WKD: class meets Sunday August 27th from 12:00-2:00pm 🗓
We also offer private lessons (in-person and virtual) for adults and kids. If you’re eager to get started or our current class times don’t work for your schedule, email us to compare calendars.
If you’d like to be notified when future classes are added to our calendar, please complete this form. For questions, or to schedule a private lesson, please email us at [email protected] with EPP101 in the subject line.
Your basic sewing kit (marking tool, pins, scissors) as well as:
- 3 fat quarters or scraps larger than 3″
- hand sewing needle (Sharps or Applique Size 9)
- thread (I like Superior Thread Bottomline in Cream)
- fabric glue stick (optional – Sewline Glue Stick)
- thread conditioner or wax (optional)
- needle threader (optional)
- Amazon Shopping List