You can have the cutest puppy/kitten on the block in this custom fitting coat. (It is important to fill out the measurements before you come to class.)
*Please note that without the measurements, we cannot guarantee that the coat will fit perfectly. We can use estimated measurements, but for the best fit, it would be best to have the measurements of your pet.
Class time: One 2.5-hour class
Prerequisite: Sewing 101 or equivalent skills
- February 2022 AM: class meets Wednesday, February 9th from 10:00am-12:30pm
- February 2022 PM: class meets Wednesday, February 9th from 7:00-9:30pm
If you’d like to be notified when future classes are added to our calendar, please complete this form. For questions, email us at [email protected] with LITTLE PUPPERS in the subject line.
- Dog’s Measurements Document*
- 1 yard of sherpa
- 1 yard of fleece, pre-washed flannel, or cotton (may need more
- 1.5yards flannel or cotton if you have a large/extra large breed of dog)
- 9 inches of 1 inch wide Velcro
- Coordinating thread
- Sewing machine
- Cutting tool
PREWORK: measurements based on the downloadable document needed in order to make the coat. If you are using flannel, it needs to be pre-washed. *Document will be email in advance of the class.