This class is part of a series of classes for the pet lovers among us. Take 1, or take all of the classes and have a pet that is the cutest on the block. We will also have classes where you can make coordinating projects for yourself so that you can go on a walk and match your BFF.
In this class we will learn how to make a leash, collar, and a bandana for the cute pupper in your life. This also makes a great gift.
Class time: One 2-hour class
Prerequisite: Sewing 101 or equivalent skills
- February 2022 AM: class meets Wednesday, February 2nd from 10:00am-12:00pm
- February 2022 PM: class meets Wednesday, February 2nd from 7:00-9:00pm
If you’d like to be notified when future classes are added to our calendar, please complete this form. For questions, email us at [email protected] with LITTLE PUPPERS in the subject line.
- Coordinating thread
- Sewing machine
- Cutting tool
See below for specific supplies for each project.
- 1/4 yard woven cotton
- 6ft webbing
- 1in wide lobster claw
- 1/4 yard (can use same 1/4 yard from leash if you want them to match)
- 1/2 in side release plastic buckle
- 1/2 in triglide slide
- 1/2 in D-ring
- 24in of 1/2in wide webbing
- 1 in side release plastic buckle
- 1 in triglide slide
- 1 in D-ring
- 24in of 1in wide webbing
- XS-M: 1 fat quarter
- L-XL: 2 fat quarters