Create a Pajama set perfect for winter or spring using satin or flannel. You will make a button up shirt complete with a fold out collar, buttons, button holes and French seams!
You will learn how to make shorts with a decorative tape insert and potentially a drawcord.
This is a four-night 8 hour class.
Prerequisite: Sewing 201
- February 2022 PM: class meets Wednesday, 2/16; Friday, 2/18; Wednesday, 2/23 and Friday, 2/25 from 7:00-9:00pm
We also offer private lessons (in-person and virtual) for adults and kids. If you’re eager to get started or our current class times don’t work for your schedule, email us to compare calendars.
If you’d like to be notified when we add this class to our calendar, please email [email protected] with SATIN PAJAMAS in the subject line.
- 3 yards pajama weight fabric (lightweight cotton, flannel or satin)
- Matching thread
- 1/2 yard of contrasting tonal fabric for shorts
- 1 package of 1-inch elastic
- Sewing machine (serger optional)
NOTE: If you do not have experience sewing with satin, cotton or flannel is a great option for your first pajama set class.