This class is designed as a one off, or you can subscribe to the bi-weekly class.
Are you struggling with a particular section? Did you make a mistake and don’t know how to fix it? Then this is the class for you. You will have hands on instruction to help you work through any issues you may have.
Shannan, our knitting and crocheting instructor, will be leading the group and offering her skills to assist in simple project help. You bring whatever knitting or crochet project that you’re working on and Shannan will be there to help guide you through the tricky parts. Please Note: this is not a structured class lesson — you will not be taught how to knit or how to crochet — this is a work study group.
Cost: $45 per single session.
The Stitch Fix meets twice per month on Saturday (with the exception of November and December).
- November 12th from 10:00am-12:00pm
- December 10th from 10:00am-12:00pm
- January 14th from 10:00am-12:00pm
- January 28th from 10:00am-12:00pm
- February 11th from 10:00am-12:00pm
- February 25th from 10:00am-12:00pm
- March 11th from 10:00am-12:00pm
- March 25th from 10:00am-12:00pm
- April 8th from 10:00am-12:00pm
- April 22nd from 10:00am-12:00pm
- May 6th from 10:00am-12:00pm
- May 20th from 10:00am-12:00pm
If you’d like to be notified when future classes are added to our calendar, please complete this form. For questions, email us at [email protected] with THE STITCH FIX in the subject line.
Bring everything you need for your project. Your pattern, the tools, and materials needed.