Class will be held in person. To learn more about our COVID-19 policy for keeping you safe, refer to our Class Policies page.
Intermediate Sewing Groups: “Zippers” are our small group sewing lessons designed specifically for intermediate sewers. These small groups learn in a cohort fashion, meaning the same group of students take classes together on a preset schedule. Students will expand their sewing skill set, make more advanced projects, students will also be sewing on the machine with less supervision than our Beginners. Intermediate sewers really begin to see their hobby grow into a true passion!
Cost: $150 per month ($75 per lesson) — all supplies are included. Automated billing occurs monthly on the first of each month ($150 total billed on the 1st) after your initial registration on the website. If you are joining mid-semester, we will communicate about make-ups or prorated payments.
NOTE: Please provide your child’s name in the order note section at checkout.
Winter/Spring 2021 schedule is posted below. Several make-up dates will be offered for each session, this ensures your child stays on track with the class and learns the skills necessary to keep up with the projects created. Automated billing occurs monthly on the first of each month ($75 per session, $150 total billed on the 1st) after your initial registration on the website.
** New students can join the semester at any time. We will work together to determine if make-ups will be attended or if the cost will be prorated based on classes that have already taken place.
- Blue Zippers: meets every other Saturday from 12-2pm.
- Winter/Spring 2021 meets 1/9, 1/23, 2/6, 2/20, 3/6, 3/20, 4/3, 4/17, 5/1, 5/15
- Yellow Zippers: meets every other Sunday from 2:30-4:30pm.
- Winter/Spring 2021 meets 1/10, 1/24, 2/7, 2/21, 3/7, 3/21, 4/4, 4/18, 5/2, 5/16
- 2020 Orange Zippers: meets every other Wednesday from 4-6pm.
- Spring/Winter 2021 meets 1/6, 1/20, 2/3, 2/17, 3/3, 3/17, 3/31, 4/14, 4/28, 5/12.
Make-up Dates: life happens, we’re parents too! So we offer a handful of make-up dates to ensure that your kiddo learns the skills missed in class and can stay on track with the projects we’re covering from week to week.
- Fall 2020 make-ups are 8/22, 9/19, 10/17, 11/14, and 12/12 from 12-2pm.
- Winter/Spring 2021 make-ups are 1/30, 2/27, 3/27, 4/24, 5/22 from 12-2pm.
If you have any questions regarding our classes, please email [email protected] with KIDS CLASS in the subject line.
Supplies: all fabric and supplies are included as part of the class fee. If you have a sewing machine at home, you are welcome to bring it! If not, no worries, we have sewing machines available for use during class.