Get ready to bundle up for fall with a quilted or wool Jaket. We will construct and fit an unlined outerwear jacket. We will make bias tape and finish all of the edges with a binding, We will start with the grainger jacket. You will have the option to add a collar or leave collarless.
Cost: $300 course fee, includes 6 hours of instruction (over the course of 3 nights) and a custom paper pattern that’s yours to keep.
Prerequisite: This class assumes that you’ve completed our Sewing 201 course or have equivalent skills and have some experience sewing with stretch fabrics.
- December AM: Mondays, December 5th, 12th, and 19th from 10am-12pm
- December PM: Mondays, December 5th, 12th, and 19th from 7-9pm
- January AM: Thursdays, January 12th, 19th, and 26th from 10:00am-12:00pm
- January PM: Thursdays, January 12th, 19th, and 26th from 7:00-9:00pm
- February AM: Tuesdays, February 7th, 14th, and 21st from 10:00am-12:00pm
Interested in booking this class as a private lesson? Let’s do it! Visit the listing for an Advanced Private Lesson with Sarah and purchase 4 hours of private lesson time (with homework).
We also offer private lessons (in-person and virtual) for adults and kids. If you’re eager to get started or our current class times don’t work for your schedule, email us to compare calendars.
If you’d like to be notified when future classes are added to our calendar, please complete this form. For questions, email us at [email protected] with QUILTED JACKET in the subject line.