This advanced beginner bagmaking class is focusing on bags for everyone. Join in to make the Crescent Tote and stay organized while on the go!
Cost: $175 course fee
Prerequisite: This course is for beginners and assumes that you’ve completed our Sewing 102 course or have equivalent skills.
- New Class Dates Coming Soon!
If you’d like to be notified when future classes are added to our calendar, please complete this form. For questions, email us at [email protected] with CRESCENT TOTE in the subject line.
your sewing machine, basic sewing kit and the items listed below
- Pattern (available from Noodlehead)
- 5/8 yard [.57 m] Exterior Fabric
- ¾ yard [.69 m] Lining Fabric (includes interior pocket)
- 1 yard [.91 m] Fusible Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF101 – 20”-wide)
- ½ yard [.46 m] Fusible Fleece Interfacing (Pellon 987-F – 44”-wide)
- (1) 6” [15.3 cm] zipper for interior zip pocket
- (1) 8” [20.5 cm] zipper for exterior zip pocket
- 1¼ yds [1.2 m] of 1½” [3.8 cm] wide cotton webbing (for handles)
- size 14 or 16 denim or Microtex needle
- all purpose polyester thread