The modern quilting movement has hit Atlanta! Join us at Fabricate to learn the basics and make a charming quilt.
Cost: $280 course fee
Prerequisite: This class assumes that you’ve completed our Sewing 102 course or have similar skills
What you’ll learn: fabric preparation, ironing do’s and don’ts, seam allowance, strip piecing/chain piecing, layering, basting, machine quilting and binding
Click on the calendar icon 🗓 next to your preferred classes to add the dates to your digital calendar.
- November/December WKD: class meets Sundays, November 5th, 12th, 19th and December 3rd from 10:00am-12:00pm 🗓
- November/December PM: class meets Mondays, November 27th and December 4th, 11th and 18th from 7:00-9:00pm 🗓
- January AM: class meets Wednesdays, January 3rd, 17th, 24th and 31st from 10:00am-12:00pm 🗓
- January PM: class meets Wednesdays, January 3rd, 17th, 24th and 31s from 7:00-9:00pm 🗓
- April AM: class meets Tuesdays, April 2nd, 16th, 23rd and 30th from 10:00am-12:00pm 🗓
- April PM: class meets Tuesdays, April 2nd, 16th, 23rd and 30th from 7:00-9:00pm 🗓
We also offer private lessons (in-person and virtual) for adults and kids. If you’re eager to get started or our current class times don’t work for your schedule, email us to compare calendars.
If you’d like to be notified when future classes are added to our calendar, please complete this form. For questions, email us at [email protected] with QUILTING 101 in the subject line.
*Do NOT prewash your fabrics