This beginner friendly bagmaking class is focusing on bags for everyone. Join in to make the Ferris Bag and stay organized while on the go!
Cost: $150 course fee
Prerequisite: This course is for beginners and assumes that you’ve completed our Sewing 102 course or have equivalent skills.
- May WKD: class meets Sundays, May 7th and 14th from 9am-11:30am
- June PM: class meets Thursdays, June 22nd and 29th from 7-9:30pm
- August AM: class meets Thursdays, August 24th and 31st from 10am-12:30pm
- August PM: class meets Thursdays, August 24th and 31st from 7-9:30pm
If you’d like to be notified when future classes are added to our calendar, please complete this form. For questions, email us at [email protected] with FERRIS BAG in the subject line.
your sewing machine, basic sewing kit and the items listed below
- Pattern (available from Sallie Tomato)
- 5/8 yd main fabric
- 5/8 yd lining
- 5/8 yd fusible fleece
- (2x) 1.5” o-ring
- (2x) 1” swivel hook
- (1x) 1” slider buckle
- 10” all purpose zipper
- 14” all purpose zipper
- size 14 or 16 denim or Microtex needle
- all purpose polyester thread