These days, hand embroidery isn’t all puppies and kittens on dishtowels….there’s a whole modern movement that’s sprung up in the last few years! We’ll introduce you to this popular handicraft and have you begging for more. In the first class we’ll learn all the basics and in the second we’ll learn a slew of new stitches, techniques for transferring designs to fabric and start on a customized sampler project for you to take home and finish .
Cost: $140 course fee, includes 4 hours of instruction, sampler materials and a supplies kit
- November 2021 AM: class meets Monday November 29th + Wednesday December 1st from 10am-12pm
- November 2021 PM: class meets Monday November 29th + Wednesday December 1st from 7-9pm
- December 2021 WKD: class meets Sunday December 12th + 19th from 1:30pm-3:30pm
- April AM: class meets Wednesday + Thursday April 27th + 28th from 10am-12pm
- April PM: class meets Wednesday + Thursday April 27th + 28th from 7-9pm
We also offer private lessons (in-person and virtual) for adults and kids. If you’re eager to get started or our current class times don’t work for your schedule, email us to compare calendars.
If you’d like to be notified when future classes are added to our calendar, please complete this form. For questions, or to be added to our waitlist for sold out sessions, email us at [email protected] with EMBROIDERY 101 in the subject line
Just bring yourself! We’ll provide all the materials you need to get started.