In this class we will cover apparel sewing basics. We will start with the basic body measurments needed for a knit top. We will touch on minor pattern adjustmenst to achieve the correct fit.
In addition we will work through setting a sleeve and basic finishing techniques needed for apparel sewing. You will leave with a completely custom tee. This class come with a Fabricate T-shirt pattern (including long sleeve option).
Class time: 1 night / 2.5 hours
Prerequisite: Sewing 102
- August WKD: class meets Sunday, August 14th from 3:00pm-5:30pm
- September AM: class meets Tuesday, September 13th from 10:00am-12:30pm
- September PM: class meets Tuesday, September 13th from 7:00pm-9:30pm
- October AM: class meets Thursday, October 20th from 10:00am-12:30pm
- October PM: class meets Thursday, October 20th from 7:00pm-9:30pm
- November AM: class meets Tuesday, November 22nd from 10:00am-12:30pm
- November PM: class meets Tuesday, November 22nd from 7:00pm-9:30pm
If you’d like to be notified when future classes are added to our calendar, please complete this form. For questions, email us at [email protected] with SWING TEE in the subject line.