Sometimes it just takes a little practice, patience and a quick lesson to master a skill. Join us at In Sewing 103, we’ll spend time covering a number of different techniques for working with zippers, buttons, seams, and all the things you can do with machine feet. This class series will give you the skills and confidence you need to tackle more complex projects. Sign up for a single session or the whole series.
Pre-requisite: This class assumes that you’ve completed our Sewing 101 course or have similar skills.
Cost: $80 course fee, for a single class includes some materials OR a discounted $280 course fee, for the whole series of four classes includes some materials.
Spring 2023 Series (January, February, March, April):
- Zippers – January AM: class meets Thursday January 26 from 10am-12pm
- Zippers – January PM: class meets Thursday January 26 from 7-9pm
- Buttons + Buttonholes – February AM: class meets Thursday February 16 from 10am-12pm
- Buttons + Buttonholes – February PM: class meets Thursday February 16 from 7-9pm
- Seams – March AM: class meets Thursday March 30 from 10am-12pm
- Seams – March PM: class meets Thursday March 30 from 7-9pm
- Machine Feet – April AM: class meets Thursday April 27 from 10am-12pm
- Machine Feet – April PM: class meets Thursday April 27 from 7-9pm
If you’d like to be notified when future classes are added to our calendar, please complete this form. For questions, email us at [email protected] with SEWING SKILLS in the subject line.