Join us for a one day workshop where we make this awesome carry-all with a clever finish. The retreat bag is just the right size to hold all your sewing notions.
Cost: $90 course fee, includes some bag hardware
Prerequisite: Sewing 101 or equivalent skills.
- March AM: class meets Monday March 20 from 10am-12:30pm
- March PM: class meets Monday March 20 from 7-9:30pm
We also offer private lessons (in-person and virtual) for adults and kids. If you’re eager to get started or our current class times don’t work for your schedule, email us to compare calendars.
If you’d like to be notified when future classes are added to our calendar, please complete this form. For questions, email us at [email protected] with RETREAT BAG in the subject line.
- 1/2 yard woven cotton fabric (exterior)
- 3/4 yard woven cotton fabric (lining)
- 1 yard fusible interfacing, Shape Flex SF101
- 1/2 yard fusible fleece, Pellon Fusible Fleece TP971F
- one – 22” long all purpose zipper
- coordinating thread
- zipper foot
- sewing machine
- basic sewing kit (scissors, pins, marking tool)
We will provide the wire frame for the bag opening.